Friday, April 28, 2017

Who am I?

Hi, it's me, Nayareth Soria.
 I was born in Santiago, Chile, 3th on January, 1999. Actually, I'm 18 years old, I live with my mom, dad, little brother, grandmother and my dog.
 I'm studying at University, named "Universidad de Chile"studying Pharmacy.
I enjoy spend time with my friends, laugh, sing and dance together. One of my friends is studying with me at the same university, but in other career.

I like many movies, but I don't have favorite,but there are movies that like so much like "Alicia in Wonderland". I don't have book favorite, because I don't like read. My favorite food is lasagna and the pastas, also I like the salads.

6 comments:

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...