Friday, April 28, 2017

Why did I choose this career?

When I was a little girl I didn't think to study Pharmacy, even I didn't know the career, I wanted to study veterinary or nutrition. I knew the career Pharmacy in high school, and in that moment I searched it and decided to study it. 
When the moment came to apply to the careers and universities I applied in this career (Pharmacy) and Chemestry, at that time I was not sure if I would be able to study this program, I asked about what would it happen if I could not get in this career, and they said I could recognize subjects (Chemistry) and then apply again to pharmacy
Until now I am happy with my decision, I liked the subject above everything courses like Chemestry and QF and his action, but also there is course that I really hate, like calculus.
In a future I would like specialize me in the area forensic.  

5 comments:

  1. You are not the only one that be suffer with math ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincidence! when I was a child I wanted to study nutritionist too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate calculus to but physics is the worst..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlike you i like maths, but i hate everything related to physics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that you like what you decided to study!

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...