Saturday, May 6, 2017

Hi, it’s me again.


This time I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology. My favorite piece is the cell-phone, because I can take it with me to a everywhere and I think that the phone is very complete, because it can have music in it or I can use Spotify, if I want listen a song that a do not have in my phone, I can communicate with my family and friends by WhatsApp (a social network), also I can upload the pictures that I took, in another social network, this is Instagram. As well as in the cellphone I can call who I want when I want. I can use Internet for different things, like download apps, search information, play, etc. also the phone brings with it apps, like calculator, clock, weather and more.

6 comments:

  1. I love instagram, it's one of my addictions jaja
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we be us without cellphones? I try imagine it but it seem to me difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  3. spotify the best hahaha, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t like Instagram because I don't like to upload any of my photos, I'm a bit shy hihihi, maybe in the future I will create an account.
    Nice post :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody loves internet, and the devices that offer this service : D, but the cellphone is the best, becouse is portable and easy to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite piece of technology too!

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...