Saturday, May 27, 2017

My favorite tv show

I don't know if I have favorite tv show but I like so much "American Horror Story". I started to watch it in 2013 and I did it because a friend who watched the serie, he told what it is about (drama and horror), and that called my attention.

This tv show has six seasons, but on October 4, 2016, will be released seventh season.
The season do not follow a chronology, they are different histories in each season that are not related. For example: the first season is about a family who move to L.A from Boston. The house where they arrive is haunted; all the people who died there it stay in the house forever, the third season are about witches, the fourth abut circus of freaksshow in 1952, and another topics for another season.


In all seasons, since 2011 until now works Evan Peters, Denis O’hare, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Kathy Bates, but also there are actors who doesn’t appear in all seasons, for example Lady Gaga, Jessica Lange, Emma Roberts  and more. 

2 comments:

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...