Friday, May 12, 2017

Well, when a I was a little girl I used to listen Roxette, because my parents listened it and I like it, I knew some songs and my favorite songs of them it was "The look", I love that song and I still do, also I thought that the man of duo was very pretty, he was my first platonic love. At that age also I listened Aqua, because my mom and dad too listened them, I wanted to have the same style of her hair, and nowadays I have it, but in another color, she had a part of her hair red and my hair (the same part) is yellow, and obviously children's music. 

 At 7 years old I listened RBD, a Mexican band, then I start to listened music in English again, like Lady Gaga. At 12-14 years I listened music pop of the moment. At 15 years I start to listen different types of indie in English too, like Marina and the Diamonds, Charli xcx, Shura, etc. and Chilean music, like Denver, (Me llamo) Sebastián, Marineros and more. But at present I listen trap. 


5 comments:

  1. A life in pop music :0 ¿and die antwoord? ¿don´t you like bruno mars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I like die antwoord but not bruno mars

      Delete
  2. I like Pop and Indie, maybe I should try to listen Trap music someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RBD IS THE BEST ahaha I still hear them :c

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...