Wednesday, October 3, 2018




Egypt, a wonderful country.

When I think about where I'd like to travel, I have so many options, because I like to travel all around the world and know every country. For example some places I’d like to know are Machu Pichu, New York, Paris, Venecia, etc, but my first option always will be Egypt. 

I like this country because it has a lot of history; it’s a country full of secrets that I would like to discover. 
 
I would like to tour the Cairo, its capital. I think to a good time to go is spring, to avoid heat because it’s a hot city (you must remember that in Egypt is the sahara desert). The first things I would do it would be know the famous river “The Nilo”, its pyramids and sphinxes.


Image result for anubisI would like to know more about its mythology, about its gods. My favorite god is Anubis, the god of underworld; Anubis has a head of a dog.

To be honest I don’t like to live there, I would go just for vacations, I am used to the life I have in Chile.



6 comments:

  1. A millennial culture that we always have to learn about!! thanks to share!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. maybe you meet a mummy in a pyramid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to explore the great pyramids of Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Egypt is an interesting place to travel because of the pyramids and all the story behind them. I'd like to discover all the secrets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like Egypt, also do you like the Egypt movies? as for example the mummy? I like so much these movies, they taught me a lot of those country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too arid for me, but I think It is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...