Wednesday, October 10, 2018


Image result for guanaqueros

Hi, everyone!! This time I will talk about my best holiday.

In this summer I went to the beach in January with my best friend and her family and in February I went to Algarrobo with a group of friends to friend's house. 
But my best holydays was with my best friend and her family. We went to Guanaqueros to camping for 11 days. Her family goes to Guanaqueros since her older sister was a girl, now she has 40 years.  
This summer went to the beach her dad, mom, older brother and her older sister with her family and the best friend of her niece. When we were there we met with a friend of high school.
The camping stays side of the beach, so we can go to swim every time we want, also at the night we four (my best friend, her niece, the best friend of her niece and me) were to the beach, the second night we met a new friend ,Felipe, we still keep in touch with him.
Every night, besides going to the beach, we were to the town to eat some delicious and tour it. At the day we sleep and some days we went to other places, like La Serena and Tongoy.
I will never forget this holidays; I have wonderful memories of every day.


7 comments:

  1. I'd like to camping too, It would be so fun! Certainly, I envy you :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Algarrobo is really beautiful, when I 15 I go with my classmate, good times :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that you with felipe they are just friends?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure that you with felipe they are just friends?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to camping, I'm glad you had much fun!

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...