Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A change


Hi to everyone, It’s me again, Nayareth, like every Wednesdays with a new pots about something interesting.
Today it is time to write about changes, specifically changes I will do in my study programme and the things that is related with it.
First of all, I consider very important the infrastructure and especially the laboratories and its implements, for the career which I study, Chemistry and Pharmacy. Our faculty despite being a relatively new faculty of the university has so many things in poor condition and old, things like the inns, tongs, racks and tweezers. But I must emphasize that the glass materials are in good condition. Another thing related with the infrastructure the size of the rooms. In my career, we are many students and as we are studying the first years of study, there are not only students of my career in the rooms, but also there are of others careers, so sometimes the rooms are very small.
Another thing that I will change is the duration of the career. We all know that the careers in Chile are very long. I will reduce 1 or maybe 2 semesters.
I would also remove some subjects that are specific to my careers or I would make more field trips and more talks by professionals. This for learn more about the labor field in a closer way. Through the experience of already professionals
Well, see you the next time, ready to write about another topic. I hope you like the post!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to learn from people who are already professionals in the area that you like.

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...