Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Cartoon


This time I am going to write about my favorite cartoon.
One of cartoon I most like is “The Simpson”, a cartoon created by Matt Groening. This cartoon is about the typical family American; this family is composite for a marriage (Homer and Marge) with three kids: Bart, Lisa and Maggie. They live in a fictional city called Springfield in United Stated.
One thing very characteristic of this cartoon is the color of their skin; yellow.
I watch this cartoon since I have memory; I remember when I going home from school, on canal 13 was giving them, so I sit down to watch them while I ate something, like yogurt with cereal, and after that, when The Simpson finished I started doing my homework.  Unfortunately, today I can not see them as I did when I was in school. I only see them some weekend.
I think that talk about The Simpson is an entertaining conversation with friends, because this cartoon has chapters and phrases very funny and iconic. Personally, I laugh a lot when I talk about them.
Something sad is I watch them alone because in my house nobody likes them, I don’t know why, so with my family I watch another thing like movies or TV series, like “Vis a Vis” (I love so much), Stranger things and any suggestion of netflix.
I read, I think, one or two comics and I did not like it but it's because I do not like to read, I prefer movies or series.

4 comments:

  1. What sad that your family does not like the simpsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be sad too if my family doesn't want to watch The Simpsons with me :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I saw the simpson in 13 channel too, but my favorite was Malcom <3

    ReplyDelete

The last blog

Here we go again, writing a new blog like every Wednesday, but this Wednesday is not a Wednesday like any other, this is the saddest day o...